Thursday, August 27, 2009

WELCOME!

I have thought alot about creating a blog site. I have a friend who I dearly love suggest that I do this a while back. I have had his words in my head daily. I have a mypace and facebook account where I have written a lot of things. So after alot of thought and research here I am. My very own Blog account.

I have created this blog primarily as a diary of my journey in life, one that is in continual progress. What you will primarily read will be how I am feeling at that moment or that day or in that circumstance.  It may even be from something I have read during my daily devotional time and wish to pass on to you.   I don't proclaim to be any well-known writer with expert skills. I'm just an average, 44 year old woman who has experienced alot of "stuff" in life - both good and bad, happy and sad - and who is willing to put it out there for all of you to read. It is somewhat theraputic for me. Maybe it will help some of you, maybe not. It may piss some of you off, maybe not. Whatever the case may be, I hope you read and by all means comment.

Thanks again for visiting and may God Bless all of you on your "Journey in Progress"!

~Terri